This is the design from our Spring 2020 campaign, now available for sale! Featuring Rosie the Riveter pregnant with baby Rosette, wearing a matching bandana and fist proclaiming to all moms facing an unexpected pregnancy, “You can do it!” Rosie is also wearing a pin that says “Pro-Life is Pro-Woman” and the back features this amazing message: “Some are saying you can’t. We say you can! You are strong enough to still finish school, to still be successful, to face anything life throws at you. You are a rockstar in #beastmode! You don’t need abortion. Unexpected things happen, and you handle it like a boss. Bravery doesn’t mean you aren’t scare. It means you are scared BUT you choose not to give in to the fear. There’s a new life inside you right now, and you are the only one who can save her. Turn this opportunity into a blessing (we can help… like sidekicks). You can be a hero. Save your child’s life!” This t-shirt also feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.