Website Guiding Star Southwest
Guiding Star Southwest is searching for a Project Manager to market our life-affirming medical services to women across the Borderland region of El Paso Texas and Southern New Mexico. Guiding Star Southwest is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation focused on reducing trauma in women’s healthcare by removing the expectation often placed upon women to alter, suppress, and destroy the normal healthy functions of her natural body. It is looking for a passionate Project Manager to drive marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and website developments while assigning the right tasks to the right people so that our brand and message is clearly communicated.
As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll need to be a pro at prioritizing tasks and juggling multiple project components at once. You’ll be the go-to person for everything related to project management, and you’ll work closely with the Marketing Director to make sure that the projects you oversee are aligned with our needs and expectations.
The ideal candidate will enjoy:
- Our unique model: In addition to our programs to build a Culture of Life in the Southwest, we also strive to provide expert healthcare to ensure that women have a life-affirming alternative through pre-natal and post-natal healthcare, education, and material support.
- Our culture: At Southwest Coalition for Life, we offer a more relaxed working environment, catering to the needs of our employees and establishing a family-like feel, leading by example to help moms the heroes by supporting child watch and breastfeeding in the workplace.
- Being an innovator: With the merger of two non-profit organizations, you will be establishing the medical practice for a new venture and helping support a ground-breaking mission on the new frontline of the pro-life movement in post-Roe America.
House of Hope opened in 2002 providing supportive and life-affirming options to women in the El Paso area. We became Guiding Star El Paso in 2017 to help moms be heroes by empowering and connecting women and couples with free, quality, and life-affirming care which is currently expanding to provide comprehensive women’s healthcare focused on fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and parenting.
Four Core Values
Guiding Star’s Project Manager will embody and execute our Core Values within their day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
- Humble: Be respectful, share credit, and lift up your team even at a potential loss for yourself.
- Hungry: Take initiative, strive for excellence in your work, and take the next step no matter the obstacles.
- Smart: Be conscious of the impact of your words and actions on others, and communicate clearly to handle conflict effectively.
- Heart: Be compassionate, prayerful, woman-centered, empathetic towards others, and able to both love joyfully and act soberly when needing to give aid.
Required Qualities and Experience:
- 2-3 Years experience in Marketing/Advertising, project management, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Degrees in English, Journalism, Public Relations, or related communications fields are preferred but not required.
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Strong communicator
- Strong Project Management skills
- Self-starter, creating a structure to keep themselves and team members on task.
- Analyze and implement marketing strategy: The PM will analyze and understand a project’s strategy, map out goals and tasks required to implement that strategy and work with the creative team to maintain brand and messaging consistency.
- Communicate with the leadership team: The PM will coordinate with applicable team leaders and other project specialists to scope projects, determine proper budgets, and ensure we have access to the right assets to deliver a quality product. The PM will also be responsible for notifying and assisting Human Resources to recruit, vet, and select freelancers.
- Collaborate with and manage a team: The PM will oversee the team’s work capacity and available resources in order to prioritize and distribute work across team members. The PM will also be responsible for coordinating work between the project team as third-party vendors and other external resources.
- Manage timelines and scope: The PM’s job is to set and execute the project’s timeline/deadline, budget, and scope. The PM also builds internal team timelines that provide a buffer for unforeseen variables to ensure that expectations and deadlines shared with the team are met.
- Maintain organization within projects: The PM is responsible for keeping projects updated in the project management app (Asana), coding projects and tasks, keeping project files organized in Google Drive, and ensuring all project files are linked and easy to find.
- Reporting and communication: The PM provides regular status updates to company leadership, highlighting the progress and status of deliverables. The PM also communicates any changes to deadlines or scope with the project team and leadership.
Typical monthly & weekly duties:
- Oversee the completion of project briefs and marketing strategy materials, specifically the Buyer Persona & Before/After Transformation Grid.
- Communicate with Content SEO Strategist to add topics to the Editorial Calendar/ Strategize (create and plan) search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content.
- Managing Guiding Star Southwest’s social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Provide content strategy insight for general website updates and enhancements, e.g. website copy and calls-to-action placement.
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Provide professional development and continued education opportunities for the Content Marketing team.
- Stay ahead of the game by researching and implementing the latest content marketing trends, including AI strategy.
- Coordinate premium content production, like newsletters, flyers, etc.
- Present analytics to departments and check in to see if the content is exceeding expectations.
- Keep social media presence on track by overseeing the scheduling and publishing of posts.
- Create, revise (if needed), and complete personal and professional contributions to corporate quarterly goals.
Measurements of Success:
- Increases in SEO keyword rankings.
- An increase in defined customer engagement metrics (i.e. conversions, submissions, purchases, increased website traffic, MQLs, social media engagement, etc.). “How well are we accomplishing our goals and objectives?”
- Clearly defined content distribution during particular stages of the Customer Value Journey (lead nurturing).
- Improved/maintained strong internal operational efficiency, content quality, and team morale.
- Reports generated by the Content Strategist (such as increased SEO statistics, lead generation, etc.), ensuring that Guiding Star Southwest’s content marketing strategy is on track and making adjustments to sales, content strategy, etc. when needed.
- Customer feedback (Google Reviews, direct feedback of performance, etc).
Required Software Skills:
- G-Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, & Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of WordPress and Elementor is a plus
- Twenty hours per week at $12-$15 per hour