Guiding Star El Paso
Guiding Star El Paso is searching for a Client Care Specialist (CCS) to help expand services to women across the Borderland region of El Paso Texas and Southern New Mexico. Guiding Star El Paso is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation focused on ending the trauma of abortion through compassionate prayerful community outreach and life-affirming wholistic women’s healthcare. It is looking to find a passionate Client Care Specialist to humbly and prayerfully reach the hearts of women considering abortion.
As a critical member of the team, the Client Care Specialist will be responsible for welcoming clients into a comfortable and loving environment as well as encouraging clients in their current situations to overcome their challenges.
The ideal candidate will enjoy:
- Our unique model: In addition to our programs to build a Culture of Life in the Southwest, we also strive to provide expert healthcare to ensure that women have a life-affirming alternative through pre-natal and post-natal healthcare, education, and material support.
- Our culture: At Guiding Star El Paso, we offer a more relaxed working environment, catering to the needs of our employees and establishing a family-like feel, leading by example to help moms the heroes by supporting childwatch and breastfeeding in the workplace.
- Being an innovator: With small non-profit organizations, you will be joining a team that welcomes innovation and ideas to support a ground-breaking mission on the new frontline of the pro-life movement in post-Roe America.
House of Hope opened in 2002 providing supportive and life-affirming options to women in the El Paso area. We became Guiding Star El Paso in 2017 to help moms be heroes by empowering and connecting women and couples with free, quality, and life-affirming care which is currently expanding to provide comprehensive women’s healthcare focused on fertility, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and parenting.
Our Core Values
The Client Care Specialist will embody and execute Guiding Star El Paso’s Core Values within their day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
- Humble: Be respectful, share credit, and lift up your team even at a potential loss for yourself.
- Hungry: Take initiative, strive for excellence in your work, and take the next step no matter the obstacles.
- Smart: Be conscious of the impact of your words and actions on others, and communicate clearly to handle conflict effectively.
- Heart: Be compassionate, prayerful, and woman-centered, empathetic towards others and able to both love joyfully and act soberly when needing to give aid.
What the Role Entails
The following are detailed performance objectives for the Client Care Specialist. When measuring overall aptitude and cultural fit, all candidates will be benchmarked using these standards.
- Effortlessly provide mentorship, case management, and education to abortion-minded clients through explanation of all options, with a focus on medical facts, consequences, and risks.
- Efficiently create and update client folders with complete and accurate information, and file securely per HIPAA rules & guidelines, as well as internal policy & procedure.
- Provide support to clients seeking help through services; listening first to understand their concerns.
- Provide support to women and couples: educating them about pregnancy & fetal development, healthy choices regarding pregnancy situation, improving parenting skills, and encouraging healthy relationships.
- Provide material assistance, referrals, and additional services as the situation requires.
- Provide spiritual assessment, identifying and encouraging spiritual needs, and willingness to engage in spiritual growth. Provide referral to spiritual development according to policies & procedures.
- Submit invoices in compliance with guidelines and deadlines.